Best of Brussels on June 2nd, 2024
Discover the beauty of Brussels – led by Dr. Martin Emrich and Tom Clarysse
The day before you’ve experienced the finals of the European Speaker Award. Now, the morning after, take advantage of the fact that you’re in Europe’s political and cultural capital and use our guided city tour to network with the guests, speakers and jury members from the day before!
- 11.00 am: Meeting at the town hall of Brussels
- 11.05 am: Welcoming speech by Tom Clarysse: „What it’s like to work and live in Brussels“
- 11.15 am: Reception in Brussel’s town hall by the mayor of Brussels
- 11.45 am: Foto Shooting with the mayor of Brussels
- 12.15 am: Atomium, Mannekenpiss, Art Deco at Brussels
- 01.00 pm: Keynote Speech Dr. Martin Emrich: „European Speaker Award – Reviewing yesterday’s highlights and next steps“
- 01.15 pm: Lunch
- 03.00 pm: End of city tour. You have the chance to further explore Brussels on your own.
Please be punctual at 11 am in front of the main entrance of the town hall of Brussels.
Your ticket to this event includes:
- Guided city tour in English by Dr. Martin Emrich (German nationality) and Tom Clarysse (Belgium nationality)
- Explanations given will be in English. However, both guides also speek French and German. Tom also Dutch.
- Free entrance to all historic sites.
- Reception in the town hall of Brussels (if possible) including photo shooting. If not possible: photo shooting in front of town hall.
- Lunch in Restaurant in Brussels. You eat and drink à la carte whatever you like.
- All photos from this event
- Social Media Campaign on instagram and Facebook
Price for this event:
99 € plus 19% VAT (= tax) per Person
Your registration for this event (possible until May 1st, 2024):
You can sign up for this event by writing us an email to: emrich (at) emrich-consulting.de or via the following online registration form:
After your registration, we send you and invoice. Please pay within 10 days. In case you can’t make it, we can not reimburse the money for your ticket. You have, however, the opportunity to send another person who can take your slot for this event.